Token Authentication With OAuth & JWT
Stormpath handles token-based authentication and securely manages access to your API using JSON Web Tokens and the OAuth2 Protocol. Generate, manage, check, and revoke OAuth tokens and API Keys - without any custom OAuth code. Client-side tokens allow you to authenticate users in a unified and secure way, without needing to store user state on the server. Its a great tool for developers building stateless, scalable applications and services, without compromising security.
Stormpath OAuth 2.0 Token Supports:
- Client-side Token authentication for frameworks like Angular.js
- Token authentication for web apps
- Social authentication (Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Token authentication against OAuth2 compliant endpoints
- API Authentication and key management
API Authentication with Stormpath:Use Stormpath to authenticate, authorize and manage API Keys and Tokens for Developers using your API services.
- Provision new developer accounts with API keys & secrets
- Authenticate API requests with HTTP Basic, OAuth1.0 or OAuth2.0
- Create, refresh and revoke developer keys and tokens
- Assign developers OAuth1.0 tokens to interact with your API service
Read the Stormpath Guide to API Authentication and Key Management